Rainbow Riders have fabulous clients who give us tons of work. However, we also develop our own products and we are looking for a new, brilliant and easygoing PHP developer to be assigned to one of these products.
The product is called AidSpace Volunteers (https://aidspace.io) and is a digital tool for helping organisations around the world (primarily NGOs) manage their volunteers, communication and work schedules.
The organisation spreads out from the Danish headquarters, but is otherwise a virtual organisation, i.e. we have people in Bulgaria, Poland, and Montenegro who work where they please. We thrive with the flexibility this setup provides – as long as you have wifi and are online during the office hours (9-18 GMT+1) we don’t interfere with WHERE you work from.
Our team is multinational, our customers are mostly Danish, and our “corporate language” is English. Our team spirit is dedicated, easygoing and committed to being the best.
And now we’re looking for a new senior PHP developer to join and enrich the team.
These requirements are a MUST for us:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent collaborator
- GREAT experience in PHP/MySQL development
- GREAT experience in Laravel Framework
- GREAT experience with VueJS
- GREAT front-end development skills (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap)
- Strong debugging skills and the ability to easily and quickly read and modify existing code
- Document your work in very good details
- Have great skills in estimating time needed for completing individual tasks
- QA your own work
- Friendly character, but with serious work attitude
These requirements are NICE to have and will give you an advantage:
- Experience with other PHP MVC frameworks and not only Laravel
- Experience in WordPress
- Experience in AngularJS/ReactJS/Meteor/EmberJS
- Experience in graphical design
The job entails these aspects
- Web development, of course
- Take over development of existing projects from our other developers
- Estimating individual tasks or whole projects
- Providing production plan for completing your tasks
- QA your work
- Communicate with the project managers throughout the whole day
Remember, we are looking for a mix, not a perfect score (though we dream of it), when it comes to the above!
Can’t wait to join us?
We can’t wait to hear from you, so get cracking and send us your application today. Please, make sure it includes the following:
- Cover letter – let us know who you are, and how you can contribute.
- Letters of reference (optional)
- A list of relevant web development skills (i.e. which ones of the listed above you cover)
- Samples of previous PHP/Vue code you have written
- Expected salary in EUR
You can apply by sending us an email at email@example.com
Deadline: September 7th
Interviews to be held shortly thereafter. However, we might get in touch straight away.
If you have any questions get in touch with COO, Petar Yovkov (Skype: petar.rainbowriders)