Our sponsored child, Anjali Deula, is a 9-year-old girl from Makwanpur, Nepal. She attends primary school. The school is 45 minutes away from her home. Her favorite subject is languages.
Her family and she are in good health. The nearest health facility is also about 45 minutes away. There are no changes in their family living conditions. Currently there are several projects taking place around Anjali’s area:
– Life skills training for adolescents
– Provision of school supplies for children
– Scholarships for school children
– Activities that promote protection of children from abuse, exploitation and neglect
– Child protection and participation in a disaster response situation
These are Anjali and her elder sister who is currently not working: